NISUS Archives

April 2016

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
B=C Andrus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2016 19:13:29 -0600
On 2016 Apr 28, at 11:26 am, Manfred Kropp wrote:

> Thanks you all!
> It worked great; in some seconds I got a complete of the
> references / citations. A fine feature of Nisus!
> As there are many with more than one occurrences, is there a way to
> automatically eliminate doublets?
> Manfred

I have a macro that looks promising:
	Macro->Documents->Compare Duplicate Text.
which allows for choosing to find duplicate sentences or paragraphs.
But when I try it I get errors... but my system & Nisus are old, so I
can't help more...

Otherwise, for single-word citations you could use the "Create Word
Frequency List" macro to identify the duplicates, and then search
them out that way.

Duplicate paragraphs could be made easier to find visually by sorting.

Best of Luck,
Ben in Montana