NISUS Archives

April 2016

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
B=C Andrus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2016 09:23:41 -0600
Hi Manfred,

Did you try it?
Presumable you have already chosen to "Select All" with Find, and
that works?
It really should be that simple unless we've overlooked something:
Copy, select spot in new document, Paste.
HOwever, non-contiguous selections will be all together in one lump
in the new document, which may or may not be what you would like.  If
there's many many of them, then a macro could be useful to move  them
one at a time, adding your desired separation between them.

Ben in Montana