NISUS Archives

August 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ray Choiniere <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 08:31:36 -0700
In the Finder you can select "Go" ->"Go to Folder" and enter the folder's
name. (You can also keep any folder in the Sidebar or whatever it's called
to keep it permanently available.) So, for example, you can just enter
"~/Library" into the Go to Folder dialog.

At least that's how it's set up on my iMac. I'm still pretty new to Lion,
and my efforts are a bit bumbling. So YMMV.

Ray