NISUS Archives

September 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 10:52:30 +1000
Just after the latest NWP 201 arrived, I also received a .docx file.

The former opened the latter very easily [using the latest filter]. All text and a couple of pictures were there but the text appears written over an 'orange' background. I've had this a few times before and it is most annoying.

The text is readable and the file, when printed, is without the orange background.

Questions:
What causes the colour and how do I delete it, if I really need to do that?

Is there some sort of filter I can add?

Regards from brianF
PS: There are so many exciting new items in v201 that I am continually amazed.