NISUS Archives

April 2010

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:36:20 +1000
Hi Chuck,

Did, or do, you see two TypeIt4Me icons in the Menu Bar?

That indicated that the TypeIt4Me Preference file version was still active. Deleting that Preference file fixed that. I've not changed or deleted anything else.

My Default TypeIt4Me file is named "TypeIt4Me 4.1.1", indicating that it has been there for a long time and therefore was accessed by v4xx and now by v5.0. The kind is 'TypeIt4Me Clippings'

I did a bit of a search for it and found it lives in HD/Users/me/Applications/TypeIt4Me 4.1.1.typeit4me; both Created and Modified Today.

Also in this Applications folder is 'TypeIt4Me 3.2.typeit4me' which was both last created and modified on 20 May 2009 5:47 PM. I'll trash it to avoid future confusion despite it not being listed as an option. Done. Works as usual.

TypeIt4Me is the only item in this User Applications folder, probably because I am a sole user and don't need to distinguish between Users.

Regards from brianF