INVESTIGATORS Archives

April 2024

INVESTIGATORS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Jill M. Mortali" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jill M. Mortali
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2024 17:51:43 +0000
The Grants Product Upgrade to 10.5.3 will Go Live on Tuesday, April 30th.

The current RAPPORT Grants system will go offline on Friday, April 26th at 5pm.  You will not have access to Proposals and Awards in RAPPORT as of this time until the upgraded system is available on Tuesday, April 30th at 8am.

IN FLIGHT PROPOSALS

We have scheduled the upgrade at a time that has a low volume of proposals, therefore, we are expecting a smooth transition with little interruption in the proposal development process.

Our recommendation is to submit proposals in advance of Go Live when possible.  Rest assured that all proposals will be submitted.

Please reach out to your Grants Officer with any specific proposal questions.

If you will be processing proposals created in our current system with deadlines the week of April 29th, or later, please read the schedule below for outages related to proposal development:

Go Live Dates & Proposal Development

April 25

Thur

April 26

Fri

April 27

Sat

April 28

Sun

April 29

Mon

April 30

Tues

OSP 2-day Submission Deadline for April 29 Due Date

OSP 2-day Submission Deadline for April 30 Due Date

RAPPORT Unavailable

Grants Product 10.5 Live

Last Day to Submit in Current System by 5PM

Proposals started before April 27th with a Sponsor Deadline on or after

April 30th will require editing at Go Live (see attached document)

OSP will be hosting training sessions for department grant managers in advance of go-live.  Invitations have already been sent out.

.

TRAINING MATERIALS

OSP is developing the following training materials which will be made available on the OSP website at this link<https://www.dartmouth.edu/osp/systems-and-reporting/rapport/index.php>:

  *   Additional Routing questions
     *   List of additional proposal questions
  *   Step-by-Step Proposal Instructions
     *   Completing questions
     *   New routing activity
     *   Budget module changes
     *   Responding to OSP comments
  *   Step-by-Step Chair/Dean Proposal Review Instructions
     *   How to view specific information
     *   How to request proposal changes
     *   How to approve proposals
  *   SF424 Application Instructions
     *   How to download correct RR SUB Budget
     *   List of FP questions that map to the SF424 Application
     *   List of questions that are answered manually in the SF424 Application
  *   How to request an Advance Account

Instruction materials will be distributed via the training sessions, Roundtable listserv, and on the OSP website.

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.