HPP25 Archives

HPP25

HPP25@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2024 15:32:01 +0000
Hi Everyone!!
We are so sorry for the short notice but there is a GREAT opportunity today to pop into all or any part of the SHPEP Virtual Health Professions Conference. SHPEP is the Summer Health Professions Education Program.  They are excited to provide information for all students interested in health professions and also have a focused mission to provide resources for students from marginalized or disadvantaged backgrounds as well!  There are topic specific talks through the day, AND A VIRTUAL HEALTH PROFESSIONS FAIR from 3-7.  Even if you can't attend today, you can REGISTER and if they have recordings you'll receive a link after the fact.

Today's topics include: #Beat That Test; Assets Supporting American Indian/Alaska Natives; Navigating Health Professions Admissions Post-Scotus Decision; Financing a Career in the Health Professions.

SEE REGISTRATION LINK AND TODAY'S AGENDA BELOW!!
Warmly,
Sarah, Nicole, and Rae