HPP25 Archives

HPP25

HPP25@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2024 16:24:05 +0000
Hello all!

The Guarini Institute will be hosting a panel about how you can study abroad as a pre-health, pre-law, or ENGS student next Wednesday, January 17th. If you’re interested in learning more, please see the below email and attached flyer.

Sincerely,
Sarah, Nicole, and Rae