HPP23 Archives

HPP23

HPP23@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2023 13:30:25 +0000
Hello all!

Marks Colorectal Surgical Associates at the Lankenau Medical Center is looking to hire a Research Assistant. To learn more, please see the attached job description and email below.

Sincerely,
Sarah and Rae