HPP23 Archives

HPP23

HPP23@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2024 14:46:29 +0000
Hello all!

Over the past few days, we have received three post-grad job opportunities: an IBD Clinical Research Assistant position at Weill Cornell, an Ophthalmology Research Assistant position at Harvard, and a Clinical Research Assistant position at Beth Israel's Autonomic Lab. You can find more information about these opportunities below - please note that there is also an attached flyer for Weill Cornell.

Sincerely,
Sarah, Nicole, and Rae