HPP23 Archives

HPP23

HPP23@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2023 13:46:28 +0000
Hello all!

Dr. Katherine Scovner '08 is looking to hire a Research Assistant to join her lab at Harvard - Brigham and Women's Hospital. Her research focuses on patients with kidney disease and on preventing arrhythmia in dialysis patients. To learn more about the position, please see the attached job description.

Sincerely,

Sarah, Nicole, and Rae