FMPRO-L Archives

August 2012, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dan Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2012 10:40:20 -0400
I didn't see an example file

Best Regards,

Dan Kelly

Yachtlink Engineering Inc.

1 954 663 1630

From: FileMaker Pro Discussions [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Dan Kelly
Sent: August 03, 2012 10:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Naming Tabs For Relationships

Can anyone help me with this? I am wondering if it is even possible, I would
like to come up with a way to let the user change the names of the tabs,
when the user clicks on the tab then what shows in the portal within that
tab will be the related records, for instance you are looking at an
equipment record, you click on one tab to see manuals, another to see
drawings, another to see spec sheets etc.

Best Regards,

Dan Kelly

Yachtlink Engineering Inc.

1 954 663 1630