FMPRO-L Archives

September 2015, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jay Erlebacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 18:58:36 -0400
I'm still around too. I used to run my home made medical office EMR using File maker Pro, but the government made us buy a crappy commercial electronic medical record which I hate. You guys were great helping me out a lot in the past and I'm sorry I'm not using Filemaker regularly anymore.

Jay Erlebacher MD
Sent from my iPhone