FMPRO-L Archives

September 2010, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Emma Glaisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:42:23 +0100
This works great for the first line, but see the message I've just sent -
each product (record) contains a multi-line, bulleted description.

Perhaps I should be doing it in Excel???

On 29/9/10 13:52, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hey Emma,
>
> Here's a custom function I wrote for this:
>
> //Name:           SentenceCase_CF
> //Parameters:   textField
>
> Upper ( Left ( textField ; 1 ) ) &
> Lower ( Right ( textField ; Length ( textField ) - 1 ) )
>

> --
> Paul Spafford
> FileMaker Database Superhero,
> Spafford Data Solutions
>
> Tel: 613 838 9956
> www.paulspafford.com
> www.ottawafilemakerdeveloper.com
> www.fmlayoutmode.com

<BR>
@|from|cn|@
@|from|title|@ - @|from|company|@
Tel: @|from|telephonenumber|@
@|from|wwwhomepage|@
@|from|streetaddress|@, @|from|l|@, @|from|st|@, @|from|postalcode|@, @|from|co|@
Media Square plc or any of its subsidiary companies may not be held responsible for the content of this email as it may reflect the personal view of the sender and not that of the company. Should you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or distribute it. While Media Square plc scans all outbound emails for viruses, it cannot be held responsible for any infected files that you may receive. Media Square plc advises all recipients to virus scan any file attachments.

Fourninety Limited, a member company of the Media Square plc group. Registered in England No. 3737606. Registered Office: Clarence Mill, Clarence Road, Bollington, Cheshire. SK10 5JZ

This email message has been scanned and delivered safely by Mimecast.