FMPRO-L Archives

October 2012, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Al Jeffrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2012 20:39:18 -0600
That's it!

Give the new database the records with the Patient ID, Report ID and Image ID. If they want to print view etc, just check the pertinent report, patient etc. to get the proper image ID.

The only trick is, have you provided the database with the proper image ID. Its a bit of work if you haven't. You said you could give the images unique ids. I assume that you haven't done this yet.

Al Jeffrey