FMPRO-L Archives

May 2011, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Terry Teitelbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 19:42:36 -0700
Thanks Sue - you reminded me that I did the exact same workaround when
I confronted this problem before. I too am curious about the cause of
the problem. It seems like something is wrong. Good to know someone
else had the experience though, perhaps it's a Filemaker weirdness and
not a corrupt database, which is my biggest worry.

Terry