FMPRO-L Archives

May 2012, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bob Bowers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2012 18:13:29 -0400
There are just two more cities remaining on our six-city Roadshow - sign up today!

 *    Atlanta, GA - May 21st
 *    New York, NY - May 22nd

What attendees are saying about the FileMaker 12 Roadshow:

    "Thank you very much for the great show! It was my pleasure to attend, I learned many useful things that day."

    "The demos looked awesome."

    "Love what you guys do... FileMaker is something every hoop coach should use to organize [their] team and ideas."

    "[I] loved the gee-whiz demos, and got good technical info to inform [our] decision to upgrade to 12."

Topics covered include FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Server, and FileMaker Go - each improved with an abundance of new capabilities. Whether you are an existing FileMaker customer or are looking for a new way to manage your data, this presentation will help frame the benefits FileMaker can provide so you can harness all of the features in the newest release. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to meet other FileMaker customers in your area to exchange ideas and be inspired.

Along with a full morning of FileMaker 12 and networking, a new third generation iPad will be raffled off at the end of each session!

For more details and registration: http://www.soliantconsulting.com/training/filemaker12-roadshow.php

Bob Bowers
CEO
Soliant Consulting, Inc.