FMPRO-L Archives

September 2010, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
André Boey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 10:35:16 -0400
Thank you all so much for the good suggestions.

Andre

On Sep 12, 2010, at 22:30, Nicholas Orr wrote:

> It sounds like Troi Activator will do what you are after :
>
> http://www.troi.com/software/activatorplugin.html

My original question:

Is there a way to trigger a FileMaker script on a PC from a Mac?

Both PC and Mac are running FMP 10, and both have the same remote
file open served on FMS 9. The reason the script has to run on the PC
is that it calls external functions from a Windows-only plug-in.