CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 19:59:15 +0000
Are you interested in business, finance, or marketing as a career? Want to learn about business school? The stock market? Need help building resumes, writing cover letters, and finding internships? Then join the Dartmouth Black & Latino Business Alliance.

We'll be hosting a series of exclusive recruiting events, informational panels, lectures, and lessons from a variety of companies, organizations, and professors.

We've already had interest expressed from Google, Goldman Sachs, Bridgewater Associates, SEO, Morgan Stanley, Tuck, and more, so go ahead and join to be kept in the loop with what we put together.

Join by entering your email here: http://goo.gl/Rbxah
And keep update with our Facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/dblba