CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2017 01:36:27 +0000
DARTMOUTH DEMOCRATS EVENTS

This Week:

We're attending a 💥 Comedy Central 💥 shoot at UNH Monday! We'll be leaving at 9 and returning before 2s. Reach out to us via blitz if you want to come!

[https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vR3z8jfxNsC5uJG/giphy.gif]

We also have a meeting this Monday (8pm, Silsby 113) with guest representatives from Granite State Progress! We'll discuss gun control with them. it'll be mad lit.

Coming Soon:

Monday, 11/6 -- Our regular meeting will feature special guest Meg Scribner (Congresswoman Annie Kuster's Finance Director)!! (8pm, Silsby 113.)

Thursday, 11/9 -- Nadine Strossen, the first female president of the ACLU will be here at 5 pm in Rocky 001!! If you want to see someone who's been fighting the good fight in the front lines, look no further.

Monday, 11/13 -- We have our weekly meeting with more special guests from the ACLU to talk about voting rights!

In other news...

Keep sending us requests/ suggestions for gear!

We're also closing on opportunities to phone bank/ campaign for Dems' candidates across the country!

And if our meetings go quickly and smoothly, then we'll watch a lil bit of this guy together once we're done...

[https://media.giphy.com/media/URTRF60r6MPYI/giphy.gif]

Live Love Dems 💙🎉

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website<http://dartmouthdemocrats.weebly.com>*

*Like Dartmouth College Democrats<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCollegeDemocrats> on Facebook*

*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats<https://twitter.com/@dartdems> on Twitter*