CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 14:54:55 -0400
Hi everyone,

Because of recent schedule changes, we are excited to announce that we will
be accepting trip leader applications one last time from anyone still
interested in being a volunteer (17s we are looking at you!). The
application will be open* Friday, April 10th from 8 am to midnight. *Note
that the application will only be open for one day, so if you want to
submit, please DO NOT wait until the last minute. The system will lock you
out, and we *will not* let you submit late applications. You may apply for
trip leader, *not croo*, here: http://doc-trips.herokuapp.com/applications/
apply on Friday. We have also attached application questions, so you can
get started on these before Friday.

In addition, if you have already submitted a trip leader application,
please *do not attempt to change other parts of your application. All
applications have already been scored at least once, so this will not be
possible. *

As always, please let us know if you have any questions.

Best and happy Wednesday,

Peety and Sam

*DOC First-Year Trips Program*
Dartmouth College
Robinson Hall 103
Hanover, NH  03755
(p) 603.646.3996
http://dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips
Blog: http://docfirstyeartrips.wordpress.com

*Karampreet (Peety) Kaur '15, Director*
*Samantha Parker '15, Assistant Director*