CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2017 22:35:27 +0000
OH BOY! Do the Dartmouth Dems have some opportunities for YOU!

THIS WEEK

[https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J3qOZDmHZU4wY4o/giphy.gif]

• Meeting Monday @ 8PM in Silsby 113 (roll thru even if you've never come before!)

• Thursday, 10/19 @ 7pm in Howe Library -- Hanover Town Dems meet with 2018 Candidate for Governor Steve Marchand! Meet us at the Hop Café at 6:40 and we'll walk there together!👫👫👫

COMING SOON

---- we have SO MUCH lit stuff for you to enjoy ----

[https://media.giphy.com/media/PV39APjQQI90Y/giphy.gif]

GET HYPED

• 10/25, 3-5pm in Top of the Hop: VOTER REGISTRATION DRIVE for all members of the Dartmouth community! Last election cycle, New Hampshire voters were the most powerful voters in the country. Take advantage of living in a small swing state! Vote! Make history! 😎😎😎😎

• 10/25, 2pm in Rocky 002: Dartmouth Dems cosponsors a panel on environmental activism! You know why this is important. Be there for your momma earth.

• 10/30, 8pm in Rocky 002: Discussion on Race and Politics (instead of our regular meeting)!

• 11/6, 8pm in Silsby 113: Dems will hold a meeting with ~SpEcIaL gUeSt~Meg Scribner, Finance Director for Congresswoman Annie Kuster '78

• 11/9, 5pm in Rocky 001: We'll be hosting Nadine Strossen, the first female president of the ACLU!

Take Action. JOIN US!

live love dems 💙🎉

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website<http://dartmouthdemocrats.weebly.com>*

*Like Dartmouth College Democrats<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCollegeDemocrats> on Facebook*

*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats<https://twitter.com/@dartdems> on Twitter*