CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Women in Business <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Women in Business <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2013 16:38:05 +0000
*~*~* WOMEN IN BUSINESS *~*~*

Interested in consulting?
Want to actually learn how to do a case interview?
Have lingering questions about summer recruiting?

Then join us for our final meeting of the term - Consulting 101 + Office Hours!  This will be a crash course in case interview best practices, including how to approach a case, use frameworks and prepare for interviews--those attending our Tuck Case Workshop on Wednesday are highly encouraged to attend.  WIB Executives will then stick around to review resumes or cover letters, answer any lingering questions about summer recruiting, or chat one-on-one about their internship experiences.

MONDAY, 5/20
TODAY, 6 PM
Collis 101

Catered dinner will be provided.
**All genders, majors and classes welcome**