CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Shes The First <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shes The First <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2017 18:55:25 +0000
Got that special someone in mind?
Wanna show appreciation for a friend?
What about that Friendsy mutual? ;)
And support girls’ education in low income countries while showing your love?

She's the First presents...
Valentine's Day Flowergram!!!
[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/y9zCM0eGDFbPJ-Jb8bWl7jgseIxKwD_pGuUQEW5_fYx4Uv3einkYf8_t6zmq0rasmxx2RDVGymLrwCS6bGNd3UV3Z8ufKtk5pA86oH78_hmfGLs7OphpvcSRDWj5GuQk28yRQBUa]

Order flowers for that special someone and we'll deliver em!
The flowers are $3/stem or $15/6 stems and will be delivered on
Valentine's Day, 2/14

Fill out this form by Feb 12th (TODAY) at 6PM: http://goo.gl/MPuAaB

She's the First is an international non-profit organization that sponsors girls' education in countries where girls are not usually afforded the opportunity to go to school (because of societal norms, government restrictions, etc). According to their website, "While there are many equally deserving boys around the world in dire need of an education, we’ve chosen to focus our efforts on girls, since statistically, they’ve faced greater disadvantages." The effects of educating girls range from improvements in the economy, decreased maternal mortality, and benefits for women's personal rights. The international organization sponsors girls worldwide, in Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda, Nepal, Peru, India, and other countries, and is constantly looking to expand its efforts. For more information, please visit shesthefirst.org.<http://shesthefirst.org/>