CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
College Democrats <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 05:29:12 +0000
HEY YOU!

YEAH, YOU!

DO YOU LIKE BEING A DEMOCRAT?

DO YOU LIKE LOOKING ~FLY~?

Then get some gear!

“This is the coolest College Dems gear I’ve ever seen” - Barack Obama, probably

We’re ordering sweatshirts through FreshPrints, a dope student-represented company. The sweatshirts are classy, fresh, fun, flirty, and most importantly, rep college dems.

Since we’re using FreshPrints, you won’t be able to use DASH :( BUT it’s super easy to order multiple sweatshirts! So all your friends can have one!

Orders close WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 28th at midnight so we can have them by the end of term!

Click this link to order:
https://v3.freshprints.com/order/group/91b1dc70da51a06bd4542dcdceec557b

<3 live, love, dems (and dems gear)

If you need financial assistance, please email gear manager [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with your size, DASH number, and # of sweatshirts.

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website<http://dartmouthdemocrats.weebly.com>*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCollegeDemocrats> on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats<https://twitter.com/@dartdems> on Twitter*