CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
WDCR-WFRD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WDCR-WFRD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2014 22:53:31 +0000
Dartmouth College Radio (DCR) is a student led group at Dartmouth Broadcasting dedicated to sharing the interests of Dartmouth students over the airwaves.  Because DCR is an internet broadcast, you can do 1 show or 100 shows but usually people do 1 1-hour show a week.  After you record a show, we will automatically stream it on webdcr.com<http://webdcr.com/>.  Most shows revolve around music but your show can take any format you want.

If you want a show or have questions, blitz me, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, saying so, and also come to the open house Tuesday, September 16th, at 4pm (on third floor Robo).?

Alex Wasdahl

DCR Programming Director

www.webdcr.com<http://www.webdcr.com/>

a Dartmouth Broadcasting Station