CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Edwin J. Felix" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edwin J. Felix
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 18:38:39 +0000
Dear Anyone Who is Cool,

Dartmouth Tonight, Dartmouth's student run version of The Tonight Show, is filming its historic premiere Tonight, March 3rd, at 8 PM in the Fahey First Floor Lounge. Even more exciting, we're shooting with a live audience and want you to be a part of it! We've got a great show prepared for you, with appearances by:

Keggy The Keg

Dartmouth Idol Contestants

And featuring:

The Dartmouth 9

V-Week Pandemonium

Dartmouth Charades

and don't forget our incredible DJ Elijah Moreno!

See you all there! This is going to be a blast!

Edwin Felix

Dartmouth Tonight