CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dodecaphonics <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dodecaphonics <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2015 19:13:16 +0000
I just have to share this overheard with you:

'19 #1: Yo

'19 #2: Waddup

'19 #1: Were you at the a cappella showcase last night?

'19 #2: Nah, I was busy with super secret cool orientation stuff.

'19 #1: Wow, poor choice. It was literally the best event of orientation. Outrageous fun.

'19 #2: Wow, I messed up. Is there any way to see ANY of the groups again before auditions next weekend?

'19 #1: Yeah, funny you should ask! There's a show TONIGHT, Monday, the 13th in the Fahey-McLane First floor common room at 7pm. You can see the DODECS, Dog Day, and DSTYLE too.

'19 #2: Wow, that's on the first floor of my already centrally-located dorm! What a convenient location! I'll be there for sure.

'19 #1: Thought so. See you there.

Yup, that was a real conversation I overheard this morning in Collis. But on that note, are you interested in a cappella?

YEAH U ARE

AND WE WANT TO MEET YOU

If you're interested, even like a little tiny bit, here's a short list for you:

1. Dodecs, Dog Day and Dstyle @7:30PM
Fahey-McLane First Floor Common Room. A cappella, comedy and free style rap in one show. Don't miss it.

2. Dodecs Open Rehearsal. 1:30pm Tuesday, September 15th.
Fahey-McLane First Floor. Come rehearse with us and meet the members of our group!

See you there!

Xoxo,

Dodecs

P.S. More info: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~dodecs/