CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 19 May 2016 16:17:48 +0000
***TIME SENSITIVE!!***

***FIRST TWO PEOPLE TO REPLY GUARANTEED A SINGLE FOR 16X***

Want a unique community living experience for summer term?
Want a spacious single close to the gym and the LSC?
Consider living at AMARNA!

***No application required!!***
***Guaranteed single for R or L term students***

We are a student society dedicated to inclusivity, solidarity, and community living.
Members and boarders alike share our cozy den with a TV, our full kitchen with communal cooking supplies, and our outdoor fire pit! Everyone is welcome at our weekly dinners with professors, and our chill parties on the weekends!

Although anyone can ask to join the house at any of our open-to-campus events,
you don't have to be a member to live here. We welcome everyone!

Whether you're looking for late-night intellectual conversation, a solid community, or a place to just relax and have fun, we're the place to be!

TIME SENSITIVE!

***Housing at AMARNA is considered on campus, so you can live here even if you've already filled out your room draw app!!***