CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DALI Lab <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2024 18:26:33 +0000
Sign up for DALI Open House<https://noteforms.com/forms/dali-open-house-o1moze> 🏠 Thursday, April 18th from 6-7pm in ECSC 07!

Interested in applying to DALI?

Want to learn about what we do in the Lab?

Need tips & tricks for your application?

Come to our Open House Thursday, April 18th 6-7pm in ECSC 02!

We will have brief presentations about how to approach the project manager, designer, developer, and media team applications as well as opportunities to mingle with current members + eat food! πŸ•

RSVP: https://noteforms.com/forms/dali-open-house-o1moze

RSVP: https://noteforms.com/forms/dali-open-house-o1moze

RSVP: https://noteforms.com/forms/dali-open-house-o1moze

Questions? Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

________________________________

πŸͺ©APPLY TO DALI LAB! We’re Hiring for 24F!<http://dali.dartmouth.edu/apply>πŸͺ©

Are you interested in...

Developing impactful applications?

Building virtual realities?

Visualizing data?

Designing beautiful interfaces and graphics?

Modeling 3D experiences?

Animating videos?

Managing a team?

Creating media?

[cid:24e2c697-2193-4792-aa57-e8797cd8894f]

Apply for DALI Lab 24F!<http://dali.dartmouth.edu/apply>

The Digital Applied Learning and Innovation (DALI) Lab is a space where students collaborate with partners to design & build mobile applications, websites, virtual & augmented reality, digital installations, and more!

The deadline to apply is Sunday, May 5th, by 11:59pm.

Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with your questions!

Application Help Hours

General application help hours will be Sunday, April 21st and Sunday, April 28th from 2-4pm @ECSC 002.

Application help hours for underrepresented groups in tech will be Thursday, April 25th and Thursday, May 2nd from 7-9pm @ECSC 002.

Read through our FAQ here.<https://www.notion.so/Apply-to-DALI-1ae9ddeeed0749d3969e46bb3be75982?pvs=21>

LEARN ABOUT THE BASICS OF TECH RECRUITING πŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ’ΌπŸ€–πŸŒŸ

Stressed about tech recruiting and not sure where to start? 😬 Apply to DALI'S TECH RECRUITING MINI SERIES HERE<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdw4OSP5HNll5zmVBlAZ9SAzD_24TDZ035ntE0MuLQvaIL82g/viewform>

[cid:b6b93282-1c55-4555-b1ca-059a7dc6d749]

Intro to Tech Recruiting Mini-Series - Weeks 5-7

This 3-week course will go through the basics for PM, SWE, and UI/UX Design recruiting for both internships and full-time roles. We'll break down the process into manageable portions and discuss not only technical proficiency, but outreach and communication styles too. Class sessions will focus on best practices for materials like resumes and portfolios, as well as technical questions and mock interview practice to demystify the recruiting process.

Classes will meet on Tuesdays at 5-6pm and Thursdays at 2:30-3:30pm Weeks 4-6. The first class will be Tuesday April 23. Please submit your application by Thursday, April 18 midnight.

Apply HERE<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdw4OSP5HNll5zmVBlAZ9SAzD_24TDZ035ntE0MuLQvaIL82g/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Applications are due Thursday, April 18th at midnight

Please reach out to [log in to unmask]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYt1mqJ1dWIW6StN4hjOvwdoPmQ8Ni9LABAsZLkY35nrJAlA/viewform?usp=sf_link> πŸŽβœ‰οΈ if you have any questions