CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Boxing Club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Boxing Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2015 17:29:10 +0000

You wanna know how to punch?

You wanna learn how to not trip over your own feet?

You wanna do some core workouts and cardio work and sweat kinda hard?

Come to Boxing

2nite

(yes, tonight, this Thursday, July 9, 2015)

5-7 pm

(yes, I know it's soon, but I also know you would really like to learn how to punch and really what else are you planning to do tonight from 5pm to 7pm? Collis will be open after that so you can still get in line for pasta, and if someone tries to cut you in line then you can be like, "Yo, are you cutting? You know I learned how to punch. I mean I'm a pacifist, but I believe that all of the Collis Workers will rally around me and support me in getting my rightful position in line back." This is the way of world my friends. This is your call to action! Keep your spot in the pasta line!!!)

Multipurpose room 88

(near the west gym)

?all the cool kids will be there