CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
WISE at Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WISE at Dartmouth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2012 13:49:03 +0000
You may or may not know that October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month.

And you may or may not have heard about the Silent Witness National Initiative.

        The Silent Witness National Initiative promotes the end of domestic/relationship violence; they offer a message of hope, help, and healing for victims of domestic/relationship violence.

Today, WISE at Dartmoth and the SAPAs will be at the Tucker Foundation making silhouettes to put around campus to honor victims and raise awareness in our community.

Please join us! We'll be there from 5-7 pm.

See you there! :)