CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:20:37 +0000

Come sing with the..

Dartmouth Hillel Choir!

We get together each Sunday evening to work on Jewish music of all different genres
to be performed both at Dartmouth and throughout the Upper Valley, accompanied and a cappella.

We are a community choir open to all ages and religious backgrounds,
no knowledge of Judaism and Hebrew needed.

Try something new this term, and come try out! We have a blast!

(We have the lowest time commitment of the singing groups: just Sundays 7-8:45pm!)

Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information

~*Hope you'll join us for an exciting term of music!*~