CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2019 18:51:17 +0000

Dear Performers on Campus,

The Dartmouth Glee Club is looking to expand this term in anticipation of its spring performance, and we will be holding auditions for all vocal parts on Tuesday, April 2nd. Please sign up for a time using this link<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zm1uVQD6rYmz8LvcAVHpbwPaW70TO1E9aXfFQ24_4AM/edit#gid=0>.

The only thing you should bring is a piece you want to sing (it doesn’t matter the genre as long as you enjoy singing it!), but we can provide something easy as well.

The Dartmouth Glee Club is a group of 40+ choral singers led by interim director Filippo Ciabatti. The group performs a repertory spanning five centuries, including works by Brahms, Fauré, Ravel, and Rossini and traditional Dartmouth songs. The Glee Club regularly tours internationally and domestically, most recently visiting Spain, Cuba, Italy, and Brazil.

https://youtu.be/q5yepSKYpN8