CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
GLBT Programming <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GLBT Programming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:31:48 +0000
Hello everyone,

OPAL interns are working on transforming the LGBTQ+ Resource Room (also called Rainbow Room) in Robinson Hall 107/109 into a more useful space for trans*, queer, intersex, asexual, two spirit, gay, bi, lesbian, and allied students. We are gathering information on student ideas and hopes for the room. Please take a few minutes to complete this survey. It is voluntary and anonymous. The information you provide will only be used to create a concept for transforming the room.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WVDNMFC

Thank you for taking the time to share your insights. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, or would like to talk about your ideas for the room in person, please contact Therese Kienemund '15.

Love&solidarity,
Your OPAL Intern Therese

If you are interested in LGBTQIA+ life at Dartmouth, please subscribe to the MISENER listserv.
The MISENER listserv is used to communicate about events, issues, news, and programming that relate to the LGBTQIA+ community at Dartmouth. The goal of the list is to bolster communication across all parts of our queer and ally communities in the spirit of inter group solidarity. If you have questions, please contact [log in to unmask] .
Subscribe to the listserv at  http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MISENER&A=1