CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Dartmouth Rude Mechanicals <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 12 Sep 2015 15:51:20 +0000
Like acting? Like directing? Like Shakespeare? Like long walks on the beach followed by quiet nights by the fireside?

[cid:c8fcf707-dd6c-4290-a906-225488a6be58]?

*******************
AUDITION FOR THE DARTMOUTH RUDE MECHANICALS
TUESDAY SEPT 15th
5pm-10pm(ish)
BLITZ BACK TO RESERVE AN AUDITION TIME OR FOR MORE INFO
**************************

Dartmouth College's premiere*, oldest* student-run theater company!!
We put on shows each term. Usually Shakespearean in nature.
Most of the time, they aren't horrible.

*Read 'only'

PREPARE A SHORT AUDITION MONOLOGUE (IF YOU DON'T MEMORIZE IT, THAT'S OK).
SHAKESPEARE IS PREFERRED/REQUIRED.
ALTHOUGH WE WILL ACCEPT A BRIEF EXCERPT FROM THE MUSICAL "WICKED."

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE:

http://dartmouthrudemechs.wix.com/dartmouthrudemechs

OR WATCH A VIDEO:

http://vimeo.com/104738762

?Just imagine - one day you could say things like this:
?
?"You scullion! You rampallian! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe!"
?-Henry IV Part 2
?
?One day.
?