CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 23:57:10 +0000
Dear Class of 2015,

The Council on Student Organizations (COSO) is responsible for supporting over 150 student groups and recognizing new ones to fill niches within the community. COSO disburses over $300,000 in funds each year towards student-initiated programming to strengthen the undergraduate experience at Dartmouth. Examples of events we have funded this year include CPR classes by Dartmouth EMS, the Red and Black Affair organized by DAO, GSX, and La Alianza Latina, and the SHEBA fall showcase.

Each spring, we select a delegation of six students from the freshman class to serve on COSO for the next three years. We wish to invite interested freshmen to submit an electronic pdf of the completed application form to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by 4pm on April 27th (Friday).

We are holding three information sessions at Collis 303 at 4pm on April 16th (Monday), 5pm on April 19th (Thursday), and 5pm on April 23rd (Monday). Attendance is highly recommended; please blitz one of us if you cannot attend any of these sessions to make alternative arrangements. Please also blitz us if you have any other questions. We look forward to reading your applications.

Regards,

COSO Selection Committee

Tim Goh, Aparna Krishnan, Richard Asala, Sean Zhang, Catie O'Sullivan, Delanyo Kpo