CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth PRIDE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth PRIDE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2014 14:27:48 +0000
Have you enjoyed PRIDE Week 2014 so far?

...well it's not over yet!

Tonight, at 7:00pm, come on out to Moore Filene to hear the Keynote Address of PRIDE Week from the amazing Laverne Cox! This event is expected to fill up, and overflow will be directed to Moore B03.

After hearing Laverne Cox, turn up at Sarner Underground for an incredible concert by Sikh Knowledge and Cakes Da Killa. This DJ/hip-hop combo is not one to miss! Co-sponsored by Friday Night Rock and Collis After Dark, starting at 10:00pm

And tomorrow evening, after your outdoor events get rained on, join us at 6:30pm for the PRIDE Week 2014 Culminating Dinner and Reception in the Grand Ballroom of the Hanover Inn. This dinner serves to honor leaders in our community and send off our seniors. Brian Ellner, Executive Vice President at Edelman New York, will be addressing the dinner. Featuring the Rockapellas.

(RSVPs are required for this event, and space is limited!)

Feel free to email [log in to unmask] with any questions, and we hope you enjoy the remaining events of the week!

Dartmouth PRIDE Week 2014?