CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Spoon University <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Spoon University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2014 18:11:40 +0000
?

Have you ever tried a car?bonated blueberry?

Didn't think so.

here's your chance.

[cid:A494459D-61AF-4BE6-B8CE-8A5DECC48320@dartmouth.edu]

presents
 S?POONED
The launch event of Spoon University: Dartmouth College

A celebration of food from all across Campus

This Sunday, May 11 from 4-6pm
in Collis Commonground

SPOON University will be showcasing samples of different cooking technique including
molecular gastronomy
(including foams, carbonated fruits, and more)
 gluten free baking
 chocolate fondue
Natalie's famous Oreo brownies

 Featuring booths from:

 The Coffee Club
 Specialty coffee samples
Students Fighting Hunger & the Dartmouth Organic Farm
Moroccan lamb meatballs on fresh naan
Growing Change
Fruit-nut energy bites
The Physics Club
 liquid nitrogen ice cream
Boloco
Miniature burritos
Ecovores
Vegan maple cookies
The BOX
TBD
The Hanover Co-op:
TBD

And if that's not enough.....
There will be a PHOTOBOOTH

and a RAFFLE FOR A 3-MONTH SUPPLY OF POPCHIPS!!!!!

SPOONED.
This Sunday, May 11 from 4-6pm.
in Collis Commonground.

What is SPOON University?
We are Dartmouth's first-ever culinary club and food blog. We bring culinary education and understanding to Dartmouth students through gastronomical events, photography, and writing.
Check out our BLOG and recent events at http://dartmouth.spoonuniversity.com/
LIKE our Facebook page for the most up-to-date news: https://www.facebook.com/dartmouthspoon

Questions? Want to get involved? Blitz business director Diksha Gautham [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Editor in Chief Victoria Li [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>