CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 17:17:52 -0400
**Who are Dartmouth's Top Innovators?**

We're getting ready for our second annual TEDxDartmouth conference, and
we need your help.

Once a year, in the spirit of the TED motto, "Ideas Worth Spreading," we
host TEDxDartmouth: an independently-organized, one-day, idea-spreading
event. We're modeled after the large TED conference that gives
luminaries and innovators like Jane Goodall, Bill Gates, and Stephen
Hawking a big stage, a receptive audience, and just 18 minutes to give
the speech of their lives.

Now, we're looking to you to help us find Dartmouth's most innovative
and dynamic students and professors so that we can help them share their
ideas with the Dartmouth community and the world.

If you have any suggestions for professors or student speakers, please
let us know by following the links below!

Professor Speaker Nomination:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHlWdEJqdFhzbzdKR3dnQ2dOWTRjYmc6MQ
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHlWdEJqdFhzbzdKR3dnQ2dOWTRjYmc6MQ>

Student Speaker Nomination:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGR6U1NzdmpRWDFYUkpqalk2TjRpTEE6MA

Notes:
(1) Students are welcome to nominate themselves as student speakers.
(2) Feel free to fill out the forms more than once.

For more information on TEDxDartmouth, please visit us online:
http://dartmouth.edu/~tedx <http://dartmouth.edu/%7Etedx>.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/TEDxDartmouth/310755296948
(If you like TEDx, please like us on Facebook!)

Thanks,
The TEDxDartmouth Team