CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sexperts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 13:56:28 +0000

Looking for a good time?

Why don't you meet us at the G-Spot?

TODAY, Tuesday April 29
12-2 PM

Figure out the clues to find us!

You go here for snacks, meetings, to watch a game,
Plus late at night this spot is prime,
 Today you can get gelato at the same time!

?Got it?
See you there!

What's the G-Spot?
Once a week, the Sexperts (Sexual Health Peer Advisors) pop up somewhere on campus to answer any and all of your sexual health questions. We have condoms, lube, demonstrations, sex toys, information (on contraception, STIs, etc.) and of course candy! We choose a different location and time slot every week, so you should be able to catch us at some point! Look out for this weekly blitz for details!

Blitz [log in to unmask] with questions!