CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dandelion Project <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dandelion Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 13:56:38 +0000
For those unfamiliar with the Dandelion Project, we are a  volunteer group of students that works closely with the Dandelion School in China to bridge the education gap that disadvantages students at under resourced schools. Our projects involve creating English teaching video materials, generating interactive software based games and designing innovative ways to educate middle schoolers. We invite all interested students to stop by our first meeting of the term and we particularly encourage students with a background in video production, coding or with a passion for social justice!

First meeting of the term will be this Wednesday at 8pm in 108 Kemeny?