CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2016 15:07:41 +0000
Hello Campus!

The Aires 69th reunion begins today! While we will have 75+ alumni around campus, we also have two events that are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC that we would love to see you at!

9PM | TONIGHT | ALUMNI HALL:
Come see us serenade our old and nostalgic forebears with a mix of current hits and Aires classics.

2PM | TOMORROW | STEPS OF DARTMOUTH HALL:
Stop by on Saturday afternoon to watch our beloved alumni dust off their vocal cords and sing songs that are dear to their hearts.

We hope to see you there! It'll be a grand old time.

-The Dartmouth Aires