CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth Rootstrikers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth Rootstrikers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:09:41 +0000
Join DARTMOUTH ROOTSTRIKERS for our last event of the term, where we will have a casual movie watching session on the influence of money in politics. Featuring free ?MORANO GELATO