CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Black Praxis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Black Praxis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 04:29:48 +0000
[cid:0ea6f4f3-7c36-4b4b-923e-574a865a0452]

Black Praxis provides students with a platform to creatively express themselves and develop their voices. Established through the efforts of Black students, Black Praxis strives to centralize the conversations, ideas, and events that occur within Black communities on campus and around the world.

Applications are now open to join our staff!

There are several new opportunities to carve out your own space in Black Praxis and to add to its vision. If you are creative, looking for a way to gain experience, and eager to make an impact on campus, <http://blackpraxis.com/apply> apply now<http://blackpraxis.com/apply>! Applications will be considered and accepted on a rolling basis until the end of Winter term.

<http://blackpraxis.com/apply>blackpraxis.com/apply<http://blackpraxis.com/apply>

[http://blackpraxis.com/wp-includes/images/media/default.png]<http://blackpraxis.com/apply>

Apply to Black Praxis<http://blackpraxis.com/apply>
blackpraxis.com
Black Praxis is now accepting new members! We are looking to grow our staff in order to continue carrying out our vision for this publication. If you are creative, looking for a way to gain experience

For questions: e-mail [log in to unmask]