CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Friday Night Rock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Friday Night Rock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2012 22:26:29 +0000
Hello campus,

COME TO NOVACK TONIGHT TO SIGN A LETTER IN SUPPORT OF FRIDAY NIGHT
ROCK. IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A SHOW OR ANYTHING,
BUT IF YOU BELIEVE IN WHAT FNR DOES WE WOULD LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE.

***WHY SUPPORT?***
The College is working on the new social space in the basement of 1953
Commons, and FNR wants to make sure that the administration is willing
to work us to make the space fit FNR's needs as well as the needs of
other student groups. It has the potential to be a bigger, better Fuel
and we could make so many awesome shows happen there. It could also be
an awesome space for dance groups, other theater and performance
groups, and so forth. But we need YOUR SUPPORT first. We've drafted a
letter that we are going to submit by MONDAY, i.e. tomorrow, so you
would need to sign it by then if you want to support us.

**WHEN?**
We should have a table with physical copies of the letter from around
7:30pm to 9pm tonight. Stop by and sign, or learn more about our
letter!

If signing it in-person is not possible, then please sign online at
the google docs link below. BUT we would really like to emphasize that
physical signatures are much more powerful than online ones, so please
only sign online if all your other options are exhausted (but whatever
you do, sign SOMEWHERE!).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEZfQmxaMURWVUVMOFV0QXBHUnBLTVE6MQ

Love,
Friday Night Rock