CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2015 20:31:14 +0000
Hello Dartmouth Organizations!!!!

We have just one week until Bonfire! Tara Burchmore and I, David Ringel, are your Bonfire Chairs for this year. The Bonfire planning is well underway and this year's Bonfire should be a great time. As many of you know there are some large wooden boards called "Bonfire Boards" that we nail onto the Bonfire. We are selling these boards to Student Organizations to decorate. Full boards cost $40. Half boards cost $20. This is an amazing opportunity for all of the Dartmouth community to see a huge advertisement for your club or organization nailed to the iconic Dartmouth Bonfire.

If you are interested in purchasing one of the boards please reply as soon as possible with your organizations chart string number. We have a super limited supply of Boards and they will be given out on a first come first serve basis. We will have all of the supplies necessary for your club to decorate and sign the board at the Green on Thursday from 10am-4pm and Friday from 10am-12:00 noon. (If you buy one, we will provide more information about times to decorate). Remember, only the first few organizations will have a huge advertisement on the bonfire!

Thanks in advance!

David Ringel and Tara Burchmore

Your 2015 Bonfire Chairs