CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Special Olympics <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Special Olympics <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2013 14:06:42 +0000
The 9th Annual Upper Valley Regional Special Olympics Summer Games will be on Saturday, May 11th.

To learn more about volunteering to help support the athletes, please attend a short informational session on Wednesday (4/17) at 8PM in Collis 101.

We'll be looking for volunteers for a variety of positions, including supporters at the Hanover High Track and the Dartmouth Pool. The info session will elaborate on these opportunities.

If you cannot attend the volunteer information session, but you/friends are interested in volunteering at the games, please blitz [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> requesting more information by Friday, April 26th.

* Both groups AND individuals are encouraged to volunteer!!

Hope to see you there!

- Rachel Abendroth and Eileen Park, Volunteer Coordinators

"Let me win, but if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt."