CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 19:53:05 +0000
**Calling all Singers**

~Come sing with the Dartmouth Hillel Choir~

Looking for musical community service opportunities? A rewarding experience? Or simply a low-pressure opportunity to sing?

With this term's theme of community outreach, we're invited to sing at several local communities
 to bring the excitement of a live concert to those who cannot travel to them on their own.

We're a warm and fun group of singers, open to all ages and backgrounds.
Knowledge of Judaism and Hebrew not needed.

We are student-directed, and always open to new ideas, suggestions, and arrangements. Leadership opportunities available!
We have one of the lowest time commitments of any singing group on campus: just 7-8:30pm on Sundays.

Join us for what is sure to be an incredible term, and follow this link: http://tinyurl.com/bh9ghkd

Questions? E-mail [log in to unmask]