CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
La Alianza Latina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
La Alianza Latina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2018 21:00:53 +0000
Hello everyone,

This year, the annual Latinx Ivy League Conference will be taking place at Cornell University on the weekend of March 9th to the 11th. If you are interested in attending, please submit an application through the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/uX8FfohQHYKWhwJG3

The deadline to apply is Friday, March 2nd, by 11:59 PM. All of the applications will be blind-read; delegates will be chosen on the basis of their class year, demonstrated or potential leadership, and willingness to drive for the conference. If you are a certified driver<http://www.dartmouth.edu/~fom/services/parking/driver-safety/studentprocedures.html> willing to attend this conference, please let us know. We understand that this conference is scheduled during finals and we apologize for the really odd timing.

Best of luck with the end of the term!